GRAPHIC DESIGNING

                                                      Hey guys I started to design some stuffs in canva and some has comeout as worth seeing. My first project was related about floral Design .I didn't to do it out of motivation or anything it just kind of popped out of my mind to do a not-so-bad first design.

 
 


                                                                                  The name of my second project is "Work It".I thefted the name from the famous netflix movie "Work It" starring sabrina carpenter. It is a dance movie unlike my project is about studying ,procrastination stuffs like that..


canva helped me to design whereas Behance platform helped me to publish my work. I am currently a freelancer in behance .This is my page behance page do visit guys!!.I feel my blog about graphic designing is more like a vlog without much content .I wanted it to be . Hope you like  my design.

Comments